Professional CCTV Installers for Homes and Businesses…
When looking to protect your family or business in these uncertain times, considering Stellar Security Services CCTV Systems is the best decision.
Our dedication is for the safety of your family, your home, and your business as you are and moreover you get the best deal around. This is why many businesses in Kenya trust us to install and maintain their CCTV System. We only use High Definition 2MP and 5MP cameras you can be confident that your CCTV system will work when you need it most.
We install Power of Ethernet (POE) surveillance cameras as a surveillance solutions that save on hardware costs and installation time by delivering both power and data over a single Ethernet cable.
Why install POE Cameras?
Using Power over Ethernet Cameras brings many advantages:
- Time and cost savings – by reducing the time and expense of having electrical power cabling installed.
- Flexibility – without being tethered to an electrical outlet, devices such as IP cameras and wireless access points can be located wherever they are needed most, and repositioned easily if required.
- Safety – POE delivery is intelligent, and designed to protect network equipment from overload, underpowering, or incorrect installation.
- Reliability – POE power comes from a central and universally compatible source, rather than a collection of distributed wall adapters. It can be backed-up by an uninterruptible power supply, or controlled to easily disable or reset devices.
- Scalability – having power available on the network means that installation and distribution of network connections is simple and effective.
We install WiFi cameras that offer the freedom to install at any location where power is available without running a video cable, while maintaining the high standard that wired security cameras offer. They simply require DC power to be provided using a wall power adapter, and video is transmitted wirelessly through a WiFi network.
Our 1080P HD WiFi cameras give you ultimate security in the simplest way by connecting to your home network and allowing you to view and control remotely using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You get several recording options, such as continuous recording or scheduled or motion activated recording to a computer / NVR or straight to a microSD card.Indoor wireless cameras also feature a built-in microphone, two-way bi-directional audio, and Pan Tilt Zoom.
If you don’t have the time or resources to be constantly monitoring your security system, our wireless IP cameras can send you push notifications or email alerts straight to your smartphone or tablet through motion and sound triggers.